Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Son

Dear Sweet Son,

My baby boy, you were born 1 year ago today...right now you were still kicking around in my belly. I guess you have two birthdays today, you have an earthly birthday and a heavenly birthday. How lucky are you! Me and your Daddy miss you so much. I fell in love with you the moment I found out about you, and my love just grows stronger everyday. You mean so much to so many people, I am such a proud mother. You gave me a great joy, and you changed me. I know you and your sister are having a grand ole time up there...I am sure she is taking care of you. You have another brother and sister now, their names are Gavin and Paige. I see some of you in them, and it makes me oh so happy. Gosh I miss you so much, I think often about what milestones you would be making, you'd be starting to walk right now...and saying mommy Im sure..hehe. I dont get much sleep anymore witht he twins here...maybe you can have a talk with God for me and see if he can help them sleep better at night...*wink wink* ! There is not a day that goes by that I dont think about you. I remember everything about you, I can still feel how your naked lil body felt on my chest...how you held me close before I said goodbye. I am going to be sending up some balloons for you today, make sure that you are looking out for them. Elisha honey I wish you a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY, you will never be forgotten and you are loved by us all...and very soon we will be together again. Hugs and kisses baby boy....MOMMY LOVES YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Elisha!! You are such a sweet boy and you are loved so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may be a continent away, but I am sending you a great big Birthday hug Elisha, and some extra special floaty kisses. Sleep peacefully sweet angel xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi. I started following your blog a year or so ago. I'd even left a few comments here and there. I've thought about your bravery and love for God so often....and now here I sit in somewhat of a similar position. I'm about 16 weeks and carrying a child with so many abnormalities the doctors have said in all their years of experience they've never seen a baby like mine get this far....anyway, I came back here to read again what you've written because your testimony and encouragement have been such a comfort. You help give me peace in knowing that I'm capable of giving this baby a warm place to live until the day God chooses to take him/her. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete